November 8, 2012

Mama Tried - Southern Fried

Mama Tried ... Available $400.00


 Slightly Grey, with Blue Undertones & Light Khaki Finish.   
This piece has been sealed and buffed with wax.
42" Wide x 35" Tall x 21.5" Deep
 Love her Knobs
 Weathered & Worn
 Great Storage
 Sweet Curves


If this piece is right for you, you will know it.  
Of all the things that my work might be, one thing that it is not, is PRISSY.
If your in the market for some shabby soulful storage, Mama Tried is for you.
xo, Paige

3 comments:

  1. Love this dresser! It's stunning. You did a beautiful job! I would love for you to come link this up at my linky party on my blog, I know my readers would love to see it! Here is the link to my party: http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2012/11/link-up-with-me-liz-marie-26/ I hope to see you there every week!

    xx Liz Marie
    Lizmarieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Empires are my favorite and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete